1 l = 16.60 €
Château La Canorgue rosé, Côtes du Luberon, organic wine, 2019, from € 11.95
The La Canorgue Côtes du Luberon rosé wine has been one of the most popular wines from Provence for many years.
- Color: seductively bright, typical Provencal rosé with raspberry shimmer.
- Nose: aromatic bouquet smells of citrus, peach and apricot
- Mouth: with fresh and complex fruit flavors, this rosé presents on the palate and tongue. Its fine acidity, combined with delicate tannin, make for a crisp, fresh rosé and an excellent accompaniment to summery cuisine. If you have previously thought that Rosé wines from Provence are only ice-cold to enjoy as a refreshing drink, then let yourself be surprised by this organically produced wine with its diverse flavors and its rich aromas, which you only at a moderate temperature of 9 to 11 ° C.
- Drinking recommendation: Enjoy it as long as it is young and its fresh flavors are still present. If you prefer to ripen it a bit, it will have a lot to offer in the following year as well. Please do not serve too cold, 9 to 11 ° C are the ideal temperature.
- Grape varieties: 60% Grenache, 30% Syrah, 10% Mourvedre.
- Vintage: 2019
- Vegan suited
- Allergenes: contains sulphites
- Alcohol: 13.5% Vol.
- Maturing: in stainless steel vats
- Shelf life: 3 years, we prefer it before
- Production area: Luberon, Provence
- Producer and bottler: Château la Canorgue
- Net content: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Organic certification FR-BIO-01
- We source this wine from Château La Canorgue in 84480 Bonnieux, France
Organic wine processing
At the Château La Canorgue, of course, the grapes are harvested by hand. After a short maceration period, during which the dyes can be removed from the grape skins, the pressing takes place with a pneumatic press. The juice then ferments for 12 days with the grape-yeasts (endogenous) and CO2 atmosphere to prevent air contact. A malolactic fermentation is omitted.
For information and photos of Château La Canorgue