You are warmly welcome at Organic wine [pure]
Germany's first organic wine importer since 1983
With us you buy organic wine from family owned
wineries and no wines of unknown origin.
Why do we act this way?
The organic wines from Domaine Les Béates are vegan
only until June 11th with a discount of up to 20%
Please click on the bottle photo to order and for all information about the Domaine Les Béates on the photo grape harvest
Visit our shop more often, because there are
always promotions with low prices.
It's worth it!
Speaking of organic wine in a bag in a box
You can use the Save money on wine by buying organic wines of good quality and traceable origin in bag in box from us. They are all bottled at the wineries that produced the wines. Our organic wines in bag in box come from Bordeaux, Veneto, and from Portugal. This is a good alternative to the cheapest bottled organic wine of unknown origin, which is worth less than its price.
We differentiate ourselves from others by
- only carry organic wines and biodynamic wines and no conventionally produced wines.
- don't offer no so-called branded wines of unknown origin .
- buy and sell only original estate bottlings.
- don't import wines from overseas - Argentina, Australia, Chile, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and USA . In doing so, we are acting in an environmentally conscious manner, following René Dubois' motto "think globally, act locally", which he presented at the 1972 environmental summit in Paris.
- know every organic winery, the location and condition of the vineyards (with a few exceptions due to Corona), the working conditions and the social situation of the employees and the winegrowers families.
- test each of our organic wines, know them and describe them as factually and objectively as possible.
- assess the value of an organic wine based on the following facts: property costs, investment in buildings, machines, etc., Location of the vineyards, number of vines/ha, harvest volume/ha, number of employees, personnel costs and the quality of the organic wines.