1 l = 7.93 €
Finca La Estacada, Mother Earth, Syrah, Uclés DO, organic wine, red, 2017, from 5.45€
The organic wine Finca La Estacada Mother Earth was produced from the very high-quality Mediterranean grape variety Syrah, which thrives in the hot climate of central Spain very well. Since the nights are relatively cool, it not only delivers a powerful, but also a very fruity and fresh organic wine of vividly dark color.
- Nose: after some time in the glass or in a decanter ventilated, this wine smells seductively of blackberries, blueberries, ripe plums, redcurrants and spicy notes.
- Mouth: this red wine presents on the palate with rich fruity-spicy aromas, the scents of red and dark berries which we have already inhaled with the nose.
- Drinking recommendation: please decant or let the wine breathe long enough so that its flavors can unfold. Then enjoy it at 12-14 ° C within 4 years from vintage.
- Grape Variety: Syrah
- Alcohol in% Vol .: 13.5
Organic wine processing Mother Earth Syrah
The good quality of the perfectly ripe Syrah grapes made it possible to carry out a very natural winemaking process and hardly intervene in the natural process. During the relatively brief maceration at controlled temperature, the colors contained in the grape skins, as well as the fruity and spicy aromas, passed into the wine, while the tannins mostly remained in the grape skins.
So this organic wine did not have to be polished except for a light filtering and only very little sulfur, as you can see in the analysis below. The wine series "Mother Earth" are the first wines from organic production of the Finca la Estacada. In a successful sale, we can hope for more good organic wines of this winery.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine, dry.
- Production area: Uclés DO, Central Spain.
- Winery: Finca la Estacada
- Netto-Weight in liters: 0,75
- Shelf life: until 2022
- Aging: in stainless steel
- Suitable for vegans
- Closure: Press cork made of cork granules
- Bottler: Original winery bottling at Finca la Estacada, Spain
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- We source this wine from Finca la Estacada, 16400 TARANCON (CUENCA), Spain
- Certified CAAD No. CE-006612-2017
We purchase this wine directly from the Finca La Estadada in 6400 TARANCON (CUENCA), Spain
Information and impressions of Finca la Estacada