1 l = 18.60 €
Poggio Ridente, Albarossa Piemonte DOC, del Marusè, organic red wine, 2017, from € 13.45
This Poggio Ridente Albarossa is a very animating organic red wine with deep ruby red color, fresh vinous scents with notes of black sour cherries, black and red berries. Its taste and aromas are mouth-filling, intense and long-lasting.
- Color: deep ruby
- Nose: fresh aromas, with notes of cherries and red and black fruits.
- Palate: the aromas perceived on the nose are confirmed, its taste and its flavors fill the mouth with intensity and a good length.
- Tasting advice: at 18 to 20 ° C
- Variety: Alba Rossa
- Alcohol: 14% vol.
- Closure: natural cork
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- IT-BIO-006 certified wine
- Suitable for vegans
- We source this organic wine from Poggio Ridente in 14023 Coconato, Piemont, Italy
Organic wine processing Albarossa
The grape Albarossa is a new breed of Prof. Franco Dalmasso. It was created by the intersection of the two Piedmontese varieties, Nebbiolo and Barbera. At Poggio Ridente the grapes are harvested manually in perfect maturity, followed by a traditional maceration, which lasts 10 to 15 days and for which no artificial yeasts, but only those that partof the grapes are used. Compulsory malolactic fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks, followed by a 12 month lastung maturation in used barriques.
For information and impressions of Poggio Ridente