Château La Vivonne rosé, Côtes de Provence, organic wine, 2019, from € 14.55
Although the vineyards have never come into contact with artificial fertilizers and chemical substances, the EU organic regulation requires a 3-year conversion period, which will expire in 2021. This Château La Vivonne Côtes de Provence rosé is a very pure and tasty wine that offers the highest enjoyment.
Organic wine - profile
- Colour: delicate pink with salmon hues
- Nose and Mounth: very balanced and mild with the soft fruity aromas and scents of peach and apricot, its beautiful finish marked by citrus fruits.
- Recommendations: please don't serve this excellent rosé wine chilled, but with at least with 9° C. It is suitable as an aperitif, with starters, fish dishes or generally with Mediterranean dishes.
Organic wine - processing, Château La Vivonne, Côtes de Provence rosé
The highlight of a busy year in the vineyard is the grape harvest, which is done here by hand, with a selection being made on the vine at the same time. The grapes arrive in boxes in the winery, where they are immediately pressed and macerated for a few hours in the mash at 15 ° C, whereby the delicate pink-colored pigments pass into the mash and form important, natural enzymes. After fermentation, the wine matures for 5 months in a neutral atmosphere so that it can retain all of its fruity aromas. With a low harvest volume of only 40 hl / ha, you can imagine that this is a valuable organic wine.
The organic wine at a glance
- Wine type: Rosé-wine
- Region of production: Côtes de Provence
- Producer and bottler: Château La Vivonne
- Grape varieties: Cinsault, Mourvedre, Grenache
- Fermentation and aging: in stainless steel vats
- Net content: 0,75 l
- Closure: plastic cork
- Vintage: 2019
- Shelf life: 2023
- Alcohol in % Vol.: 13
- Allergen: contains sulphites
- Organic certified FR-BIO-01
- We obtain this wine directly from the Château La Vivonne, 3345 Montée du Château, 83330 Le Castellet, France
- For Information and photos of Château La Vivonne