1 l = 13.80 €
Domaine les Patys Racines du Ciel rosé, Ventoux AOC, organic wine 2019, from € 9,95
At this enchanting Domaine les Patys Racines du Ciel rosé you can immediately recognize the unique style of the famous Provencal rosé wines with their delicate color and delicate aromas.
Organic wine - profile
- Color: soft pink with orange reflections
- Nose: beguiling early summer scents of earthenberries, cherries and raspberries
- Mouth: its aromas are reminiscent of the scents perceived by the nose, which are complemented on the palate with notes of fresh herbs. . They are supplemented
- Drinking recommendation: Serve this rosé wine at approx. 8 ° C. It goes well with summery Provencal cuisine.
Organic wine - processing, Domaine les Patys, Racines du Ciel, Côtes du Ventoux, rosé
The Mediterranean vines grow in vineyards on a slight slope and facing south on clay limestone soils covered with pebbles and weathered scree from Mont Ventoux. The grapes are harvested mechanically at an earlier stage of ripeness. This is followed by a short maceration in the mash, during which the coloring matter is released from the grape skins. The liquid is then separated from the pomace and fermented at a low temperature.
The wine at a glance
- Type of wine: rosé
- Région of production: Ventoux, Rhône
- Producer: Domaine les Patys
- Varieties: 70 % Grenache, 30 % Carignan
- Fermentation and aging: traditionally in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks
- Mis en bouteilles: at the wine estate
- Content: 0.75 l
- Vintage: 2020
- Shelf life: till 2023
- Alcool: 13,5 % vol.
- Suited for vegans
- Allergenes: contains sulfites
- Organic certified: FR-BIO-01
- Nous obtenons ce vin directement du Domaine les Patys, 2969, Route des Héritiers 84410 Bédoin, France
More information and photos of Domaine les Patys