1 l = 29.20 €
Château La Dorgonne, Expression du Terroir, Luberon AOC, red, organic wine, 2014, from € 21.50
Of course, as Germany's first organic importer, we have known for a long time that organic wine growing really matters, and therefore no wine has come into our assortment by accident. So it is with the Château la Dorgonne expression du terroir. For the Château la Dorgonne, with its often small-scale vineyards protected by forest and hedgerows meet our criteria in an ideal way, as you can see in some photos that we have taken on site. The organic wine Expression du terroir was so named because it reveals the characteristics of the vineyard soil with its minerals, the climate, the weather conditions of the vintage, but also the type of winemaking and ripening. The most important thing, however, is that it gives the connoisseur endless enjoyment.
Organic wine profile
- Color: deep purple
- Nose: complex aromas, racy finesse.
- Palate: Very rich and complex organic wine with plenty of fruit, velvety soft with very creamy, fine nuance of wood and fine mineral notes. Its finish is infinitely long.
Organic wine processing, Château La Dorgonne, Luberon, AOC, Expression du terroir, red
Depending on the quality of the grapes and the location of the vines, the grapes are harvested mechanically or manually, the berries are separated from the panicles. Then come a classic fermentation and aging in large wooden barrels.
The organic wine at a glance
- Type of wine: red wine
- Region of production: Luberon, Provence
- Producer: Château la Dorgonne
- Varietal: 85% Syrah, 15% Grenache
- Aging: large oak barrels
- Bottling: Château la Dorgonne
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2014
- Shelf life: 2024
- Alcohol: 13.5 % vol.
- Allergens: contains sulfites
- Organic wine certified FR BIO 001
- We source this wine directly from the Château La Dorgonne, 84240 La Tour d'Aigues, France
For information and impressions of Château La Dorgonne