1 l = 16.89 €
Romanin Alpilles IGP, set 3 bottles biodynamic wine, red, rosé, white
The organic wines Romanin Alpilles IGP of Château Romanin are "only" land wines, but of far above average quality, which derives from biodynamic production according to Demeter guidelines. A way of working that requires a particularly careful work in the vineyard which is reflected not only in the price, but above all in the quality of the wines. It is a valuable and very pure organic wine from young vines growing outside the AOP zone. Your crop has been limited to increase its quality.
Romanin Alpilles IGP red
- Color: Deep purple red, rich and shiny with purple hues.
- Nose: Its seductive aromas of ripe blackberries and blackcurrants suggest an extremely tasty wine. The vegetal notes of Provence herbs will make you want to go back!
- Palate: This is a popular wine, which is quite unusual in this price range: and for good reason, rich flavors and a real aromatic complexity. A fruity and harmonious wine.
- Tasting tips: Enjoy this organic alpine IGP at a temperature between 14 and 16 ° C from now or within 4 to 5 years from the vintage.
- Grapes: 55% Syrah, 20% Grenache, 17% Mourvèdre, 8% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alcohol: 13,5%
Romanin Alpilles IGP rosé
- Color: salmon pink with a nice shine
- Nose: the fruity aromas of peach, apricot and wild strawberry are accompanied by floral notes reminiscent of lilac, wisteria and lily of the valley.
- Palate: The taste is fresh and firm with a slightly mineral finish and aromas of delicate caramelized aromas of strawberries and apricots.
- Drinking recommendation: Serve this wine at 8 to 10 ° C. and if you like, pass it to a tuna tartare spiced with fresh ginger, a seasoning sauce made from anchovies, or an aioli.
- Grape varieties: Grenache 37%, Mourvèdre 26%, Cabernet Sauvignon 22% et Counoise 15%.
- Alcohol: 13% Vol.
Romanin Alpilles IGP white
- Color: white with pale pink reflections.
- Nose: fine and complex scents of citrus, peach, apricot, gooseberry.
- Palate: very characteristic wine in the style of the Château Romanin. Mild with pleasant acidity and with such a long aftertaste that he is happy to accompany a whole menu. Enjoy it at around 10 to 12 ° C.
- Drinking recommendation: Now or within 3-4 years from the vintage. Varietals: Rolle, Rousanne. Alcohol in% Vol: 14
The wines at a glance
- Type: Red wine. rosé wine, white wine
- Grapes: see above
- Area of production: Les Baux de Provence, south of Saint Remy de Provence
- Vintage: see above
- Tasting Tip: see above
- Aging: Stainless steel tank
- Closure: Natural cork stopper
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Orgainc certified FR-BIO-01
- We source this wine directly from the Château Romanin 12310 Saint Remy de Provence, France
For information and images of Château Romanin