1 l = 12.36 €
Domaine Les Béates, Les Béatines, Côteaux d'Aix en Provence AOC, organic wine, red, 2018, 10 % discount
The Domaine Les Béates Côteaux d'Aix AOP les Béatines red, is an organic wine with beautiful red colour and shades of purple, in the nose subtle nuances of spices and herbs which one can smell everywhere in the Provence. It’s very seductive on the palate with flavours of red berries and pleasantly smooth tannins. It goes well with typical spicy Provencal dishes such as ratatouille.
Organic wine - profile
- Color: dense, dark ruby red color.
- Nose: plump fruity aromas of red and black berries, highlighted by subtle spice and herbal notes from the wild Provence garden.
- Mouth: powerful red wine, round and mouth-filling, with supple tannins, fruity and spicy. A delicious accompaniment to a "herbal and spicy" cuisine practiced in Provence with natural products.
- Drinking recommendation: Enjoy this red organic wine at 16 - 18 ° C to hearty spicy foods
Organic wine - processing, Domaine les Béates, Côteaux d'Aix en Provence AOC, Les Béatines, red
This year the wine harvest was particularly low for this organic red wine at 35 hl / hectare due to the dry weather. When fully ripe, the grapes were picked by hand, the stems removed and fermented for 15 to 21 days at a temperature of 25 to 35 ° C. The subsequent maturation of the wine in stainless steel tanks refined this red wine until it was bottled in autumn of the following year.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine
- Growing area: Côteaux d'Aix en Provence
- Winery - producer: Domaine Les Béates
- Grape varieties: Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cabernet Sauvignon and Carignan
- Vinification: in stainless steel vats
- Bottler: Domaine Les Béates
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Vintage: 2018
- Shelf life: until 2023
- Alcohol: 14 % vol.
- Allergenes: contains sulphites
- Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-01
- We obtain this wine directly from Domaine Les Béates, Clos Saint Elrad, 13410 Lambesc, France
For information and images of Domaine Les Béates