1 l = 43.80 €
Domaine les Béates Terra d'Or, rosé, Côteaux d'Aix en Provence organic wine, 2016, from € 32.60
Of course, this rosé organic wine has the potential to give you the greatest pleasure. As a wine connoisseur, it will remind you of the best wines from Tavel and even surpass them. You can enjoy the Domaine les Béates Terra d'Or rosé straight away or keep it for a few more years.
- Colour: light rose bloom
- Nose: intense aromas of red fruits that develop on brioche notes.
- Palate: rich and lush on the palate, with finesse, a delicate bitter note that increases the intensity of this organic wine and increases its shelf life. This rosé meets the highest gastronomic demands. You can serve it with matching starters or up to dessert. Let yourself be surprised and then think about what you cook with it.
- Serving suggestion: at a temperature of 10-12 ° C., can be stored for up to 10 years from the date of vintage
Organic wine processing Les Béates, Coteaux d'Aix en Provence, rosé
The grapes, which are harvested manually when fully ripe, are removed from the stems, lightly squeezed so that the juice has 12 hours to slowly run out without being pressed. Then the spontaneous fermentation with the grapes' own yeast begins at a low temperature. This organic wine is aged and refined in demi muids (wooden barrels with a capacity of 500 liters) for a period of nine months on the yeast storage, which is regularly mixed with the wine.>
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: rosé wine
- Production area: Côteaux d'Aix en Provence
- Winery: Domaine Les Béates
- Grape variety : Syrah
- Aging: in large barrels of 500 liters
- Bottling : at the winery
- Netto-Weight in liters: 0,75
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2016
- Shelf life: 5 to 10 years from the date of vintage
- Alcohol: 14,5 % vol.
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Organic certified FR-BIO-01
- This organic wine is obtained directly from Domaine les Béates in 13410 LAMBESC, France
For information and images of Domaine les Béates