1 l = 17.13 €
Château La Canorgue, red, Côtes du Luberon AOC, pure organic wine, red, 2019, from € 12.45
Nathalie Margan continues the Château La Canorgue in the spirit of her father, who sees the basis for good organic wine in flawless and healthy grapes. This is done throughout the year in the vineyards a lot of work. How right this approach is, is to be experienced by tasting this Château La Canorgue red wine, which is one of the best in the region.
Gold medal Challenge international, Concours grands vins de France Macon
Organic wine - profile
- Color : bright dark red
- Nose : captivating flavours of strawberry, blackcurrants, blueberries, hints of thyme and rosemary before revealing a pinch of violet and cinnamon
- Palate : voluminous organic wine with generous flavours of red and dark berries, herbes de Provence, fine tannins and a long finish
- Drinking recommendation: 2-3 years of ripening are good for this wine, after which it reaches its top form and keeps it up to 7 years after the harvest year. The temperature should be 16-18 ° C.
Organic wine - processing, Château La Canorgue, Luberon, red
Manual grape harvest, 50 % of the grapes are de-stemmed, the other half is fermented with the panicles for 8 to 10 with their own yeasts. The maturation of the young wine takes 4 to 6 months in large oak barrels, which can only pass over a few wood aromas into the wine.
The organic wine at a glance
- Wine type: dry medium bodied red wine
- Region: Lubéron AOC, Provence
- Wine estate and bottling: Château La Canorgue
- Grapes: Syrah, Grenache, Carignan
- Aging process: large wooden cask
- Bottling: at the Château
- Content: 0,75 l
- Vintage: 2019
- At its best: Now – End 2025
- Alcohol: 14,5% vol.
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Suitable for vegans
- Organic wine certified FR-BIO-01
- We obtain this wine directly from the Château La Canorgue in 84480 Bonnieux, France
For information and images of Château La Canorgue