1 l = 15.93 €
Domaine de la Triballe, Languedoc AOP, red, organic wine, 2018, from € 9,82
Olivier Durand produces from two high-quality Mediterranean grape varieties that grow on small-scale vineyards surrounded by garrigues this Domaine de la Triballe Domaine de la Triballe Languedoc, a very typical, very good Languedoc organic wine.
Organic wine - profile
- Color: already visually, this red wine with deep ruby red color is a pleasure!
- Nose: ripe fruity scents, (raspberry) with a spicy note and a hint of menthol, as well as restrained aromas of toasted bread.
- Palate: Mouth: Olivier Durand's Côteaux du Languedoc from the classic grape varieties of the south impresses in the mouth thanks to an abundance of fruity aromas, accompanied by notes of sweet spices such as vanilla and dark chocolate. The velvety, mature tannin is well integrated and gives it a sensual texture, as well as a long aftertaste.
- Drinking recommendation: this red Côteaux du Languedoc is strong enough to serve well spiced food. Serve and enjoy at 16 to 18 ° C.
Organic wine - processing, Domaine de la Triballe, Languedoc, AOP, red
The grapes for this Côteaux du Languedoc organic wine grow both on small glades surrounded by forest and garrigues or on exposed, relatively steep slopes. The harvest is done by hand while controlling the quality of each grape. The maceration and the fermentation takes place "on the mash", the maturing and refining in tanks.
The wine at a glance
- Type of wine: red wine
- Production area: Languedoc Roussillon
- Producer: Domaine de la Triballe
- Grape variety: 60 % Carignan, 30 % Syrah, 10 % Grenache
- Aging:in stainless steel tanks
- Bottling: Domaine de la Triballe
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Vintage: 2018
- Shelf life: until 2024
- Alcohol: 13 % Vol.
- Vegan suitable
- Allergenes: contains sulphites
- Certified FR-BIO-01, member of the growing association AB
- We obtain this organic wine directly from the Domaine de la Triballe in 34820 Guzargues, France
For information and impressions of Domaine de la Triballe