1 l = 24.67 €
Domaine de la Triballe, Grés de Montpellier AOC, pure organic red wine, 2015, from €
Grés de Montpellier AOC wines must originate from geographically narrow vineyards with very special soil. Olivier and Sabine Durand were fortunate enough to own a vineyard in this location. Since then they have been producing this powerful red organic wine Domaine de la Triballe Grés de Montpellier with concentrated fruit smelt and a very sustainable taste.
- Color: deep bright ruby
- Nose: complex reminiscent of berries and fruit jam, spicy notes accompanied by the scents of Garrigues.
- Palate: the aromas of raspberry and plum are typical for the Grenache variety to which spicy notes, but also dark chocolate, ripe elegant and supple tannins are added. Its reverberation is endless.
- Drinking suggestion: We recommend toi serve it at 16 to 18° C.
Organic wine processing Grés de Montpellier
The soil of the vineyard are clay - calcareous and are littered with large rounded pebbles. The grape harvest for this excellent red organic wine is made naturally by hand. During a five-week maceration and fermentation the mash is regularly stirred and pumped over in order to extract all the valuable part of the skins.
The wine at a glance:
- Type of wine: red wine
- Production area: Grés de Montpellier, Languedoc
- Producer and Bottler: Domaine de la Triballe at 34820 Guzargues, France
- Grape varieties: 40 % Grenache, 40 % Carignan, 20 % Syrah
- Aging: in barriques
- Net-weight in liters: 0,75 l
- Vintage: 2015
- Shelf life: until 2025
- net content: 0,75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Alcohol: 14,5 % vol..
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Organic wine certified FR-BIO-01
- We sourcu this wine directly from the Domaine de la Triballe, 34820 Guzargues, France
For information and images of Domaine de la Triballe