1 l = 20.47 €
Domaine des Terres Blanches, rosé, Les Baux de Provence, Biowein, 2020, from € 14.95
Special offer: order 11 bottles and get 1 bottle for free
This offer is limited to one package per customer.
To this organic rosé wine Domaine des Terres Blanches rosé not even the most stubborn fans of reds can withstand. It is a true pleasure wine! It shows up with a clear and tender salmon pink color, its aroma of ripe berries is beguiling and very fine nuances spice and herb aromas round off the odor profile. All this is repeated in the mouth in connection with a fresh, fruity, copious and lasting taste.
Organic wine - Profile
- Color: it presents with a light pink salmon colour.
- Nose: Its aromas of ripe berries and its nuances of spices and herbs alluring and very fine complete the olfactory profile
- Palate: we find the aromas perceived on the nose, with a freshness, a fruit and a remarkable length in the mouth.
- Tasting tip: the great rosé wines hide their quality if served too cold. Therefore, you should serve the Domaine des Terres Blanches rosé between 10 and 12 degrees and never iced. It is suitable as an accompaniment to starters, but also to a sophisticated menu, preferably composed of typical Provencal dishes.
Organic wine - processing, Domaine des Terres Blanches, Les Baux de Provence, rosé
After the crushing of the grapes and a short time of maceration, the grape juice runs automatically without pressure from the press. This process is called "Saigné", meaning bleeding. This prevents tannins and bitter substances from getting into this delicious organic rosé wine. The fermentation takes place at low temperature to preserve the fresh and fruity aromas.
The wine at a glance
- Type of wine: rosé wine
- Region of Production: Provence
- Producer: Domaine des Terres Blanches
- Grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre
- Aging: in large barrels and in Barriques
- Bottler: at the Domaine
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Vintage: 2020
- Shelf life: 2024
- Alcohoi: 13,5 % Vol.
- Vegan suited
- Allergens: contains sulphite
- organic certified FR-BIO-01
- We source this wine directly from the Domaine des Terres Blanches, 13210 ST REMY DE PROVENCE, France.
For information and impressions of Domaine des Terres Blanches