1 l = 17.87 €
Domaine des Terres Blanches, white, Les Baux de Provence, organic wine, 2018
This Domaine des Terres Blanches white organic wine from Saint Remy de Provence initially looks slender, almost delicate, but then you will be surprised by a wide range of fine fragrances of fresh white fruit (peach, melon, pineapple) and flower. In the mouth these aromas are clearly perceptible in a very elegant and balanced style, very rich with well-integrated acidity and alcohol.
A beautiful, dry organic white wine, which within 1 to 4 years after the harvest has its best time.
- Colour: bright straw yellow with greenish reflections
- Nose: be surprised by a wealth of fine scents of fresh white fruits such as peach, melon, pineapple, as well as delicate nuances of white flowers.
- Mouth: At first glance, this wine appears delicate, almost tender, but then one is surprised by complex fruity aromas, a perfect harmony and a long-lasting taste.
- Grape varieties: Ugni Blanc, Rolle and Grenache Blanc
- Drinking recommendation: Serve it at a temperature of about 10 ° C within 4 years from the vintage.
- Vintage: 2018
- Vegan suitable.
- Alcohol: 12.5% vol.
- Production area: Les Baux de Provence, Provence
- Wine estate and bottler: Domaine Terres Blanches, 13210 St Remy de Provence, France
- Net-Weight: 0,75 L
- Aging: in stainless steel
- Closure: natural cork
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Organic certified FR-BIO-01
Organic wine processing Les Baux de Provence white
The grapes are manually read on Terres Blanches for all wines and fermented at low temperatures. The expansion of this white organic wine is only in stainless steel tanks, so that the pure fruit flavors are preserved. During this time, the wine was clarified only by repeated refilling (the trub and solids deposited at the bottom of the keg remain behind). This way of working requires perfect and healthy grapes.
For information and impressions of the Domaine des Terres Blanches