1 l = 7.90 €
Domaine Julien de l'Embisque, Côtes du Rhône AOP, organic wine, rosé, 5 l Bag in Box, 2017
Fruity organic red wine Côtes de Rhône from the Domaine Julien de l'Embisque with velvety soft style and more beautiful, full of flavor. This red organic wine in a bag in box prepares a lot of drinking pleasure at a surprisingly low price.
- Colour: Pale pink tending to orange.
- Nose: Beautiful fruity aromas of raspberry and exotic fruits.
- Palate: Fruity aromas "hot" are gathered on the palate, citrus add to this rosé a good freshness and a long final note.
- Recommended: Serve as an aperitif, with grilled meats, Mediterranean dishes and around 8 ° C.
- Grapes: 70% Grenache, 20% Syrah, 10% Viognier.
- Alcohol: 13% vol.
Vinification of organic wine Côtes du Rhône red
The harvest is done manually during the sunrise, even in cool weather in the morning. This preserves the fresh and fruity aromas of the grapes. The fermentation lasts 14 days with daily pumping over. During the second half of the fermentation the marc hat is pressed twice a day into the must (load shedding). At the end of fermentation, the must is gently pressed. Then the young wine is stored in stainless steel tanks before being transferred to concrete vats until it is put in bag in box.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: Red
- Grapes: 70% Grenache and 20% Syrah, 10% Viognier.
- Appellation: Côtes du Rhône.
- Quantity: 0.75 l.
- Millesime: 2018.
- Tasting tip: by 2020.
- Aging: Stainless steel tank.
- Verschluss: Faucet
- Set in bag in box: Domaine Julien de l'Embisque, 84500 Bollene, France
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Wine certified FR BIO 001, member of the association AB (Organic Agriculture).
For information and images of Domaine Julien de l'Embisque