1 l = 7.90 €
Domaine Julien de l'Embisque Côtes du Rhône AOP, organic wine, rosé, 5 l bag in box
This Julien de l'Embisque Côtes du Rhône rosé in Bag in box invites you to tasting: a beautiful pale pink dress and a nose of peach, apricot topped with red apple. It is characterized in the mouth by its amplitude and its sensation of freshness. Finally, the fruity, persistent aromas contribute to its balance. It is important to salute the lightness and the richness of this rosé bio Estivale.
- Color: Pale pink tending to orange.
- Nose: Beautiful fruity aromas of raspberry and exotic fruits.
- Palate: Fruity aromas "hot" are gathered on the palate, citrus add to this rosé a good freshness and a long final note.
- Recommended: Serve as an aperitif, with grilled meats, Mediterranean dishes and around 8 ° C.
- Grapes: 70% Grenache, 20% Syrah, 10% Viognier.
- Alcohol: 13% vol.
Vinification of organic wine Côtes du Rhône rosé
The harvest is done manually during the sunrise, even in cool weather in the morning. This preserves the fresh and fruity aromas of the grapes. A short maceration is important because only a small portion of the berry dyes dissolve in the wine. After slight pressure on the grapes, the slow fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks for 20 days. This gives these Côtes du Rhône Rosé not only a more intense taste, but also a longer shelf life.
The Wine at a glance
- Type of wine: Rosé.
- Grapes: 70% Grenache and 20% Syrah, 10% Viognier.
- Appellation: Côtes du Rhône.
- Quantity: 5.0 l.
- Vintage: 2017
- Tasting tip: by 2019
- Aging: Stainless steel tank.
- Closure: faucet
- Cellar and Bottling: Domaine Julien de l'Embisque, 84500 Bollene, France
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Certified FR BIO 001, member of the association AB (Organic Agriculture).
For information and images of Domaine Julien de l'Embisque