1 l = 19.80 €
Domaine Julien d'Embisque, Suze La Rousse Village, AOP, red, organic wine, 2019, from € 14.45
Village with the addition of the place to which the vineyard is assigned is a quality attribute in the Côtes du Rhône wine region for wines from particularly good vineyards. The hierarchy of the Côtes du Rhône wines is divided into ascending Côtes du Rhône, Côtes du Rhône Villages without indication of place and Côtes du Rhône Village with location as in this wine Domaine Julien de l'Embisque Suze La Rousse. Here is the Université du Vin, where I attended courses before I decided to become a distributor of organic wine.
Guide Hachette 2 stars
Organic wine - profile
- Color: deep dark ruby red
- Nose: powerful bouquet of small red berries with a spicy peppery note
- Drinking recommendation: Serve this organic wine at a temperature of 17 to 18 ° C. This red wine from the Rhône accompanies strong, spicy foods. One more tip: do it like the French, drink now and then a sip of water in between to reduce the effect of the alcohol.
Organic wine - processing, Domaine Julien de l'Embisque, Suze la Rousse, Côtes du Rhône Village, red
The grapes for this Côtes du Rhône Suze la Rousse Village come from very old vines and are harvested by hand and rigorously selected. After being separated from twigs and panicles and lightly squeezed, they spent 20 days in the mash fermenting spontaneously without addition of artificial yeast. During this time there was a daily delestage twice, then a gentle squeeze. The malolactic fermentation was carried out in stainless steel tanks and maturation in concrete tanks.
The organic wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine
- Production area: Rhône
- Producer wine estate: Domaine Julien de l'Embisque
- Grape varieties: 50% Grenache, 40% Syrah und 10 % Carignan (90 Jahre alt)
- Maturing: in stainless steel tanks and concrete tanks
- Bottling: Domaine Julien de l'Embisque
- Quantity: 0,75 l
- Vintage: 2018
- Shelf life: until 2025
- Alcohol: 14.5 % vol..
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Organic wine certified by FR BIO 001, member of AB
- We source this wine directly from the Domaine Domaine Julien de l'Embisque, 84500 Bollene, France
For information and photos about the Domaine Julien de l'Embique