1 l = 19.80 €
Domaine Julien de l'Embisque, Côtes du Rhône AOP, Délice de Viognier, white, organic wine, 2021, from € 14,45
If you prefere full-bodied, harmonious and dry organic white wines, then this Julien de l'Embiques Délice de Viognier will delight you. It is a tasty wine, fruity and dry, suitable for aperitif and appetizers, a sole, scallops, white meat, but also a dessert in which the aroma of vanilla plays a role. This organic white wine also has a very well integrated acidity to avoid you feeling tired and fresh, and so balanced and pleasant to drink that you can enjoy it even without food.
Gold medal Gilbert & Gaillard for the vintage 2019
Gold medal Millesime BIO Montpellier for the vintageg 2019
91 points Falstaff 2020
Organic wine - profile
- Color: Pale, straw yellow
- Nose: Dominance of pear, peach, passion fruit and a hint of dried fruit.
- Palate: The attack is captivating. Its daring and aromatic richness gives it an infinite final persistence.
- Recommendation: 6 to 8 ° C; delicious with fine fish, scallops, white meats, even desserts flavored with vanilla or apricots.
Organic wine - processing, Domaine Julien de l'Embisque, Délice de Viognier, Côtes du Rhône
Yield is very low, 25 to 30 hl per hectare. The grapes have a slight over-ripeness at the time of the harvest. The juice is obtained by a light hydraulic pressing and fermented for about 3 weeks at low temperature.
The wine at a glance
- Type of wine: White wine
- Appellation: Rhône
- Producer - wine estate: Domaine Julien de l'Embisque
- Grapes: Viognier and a small part of Grenache Blanc
- Aging: in stainless steel tank
- Bottling: Domaine Julien de l'Embisque
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Vintage: 2021
- Tasting tip: 6-8° C and by 2024
- Alcohol: 14% vol.
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Organic wine Organic wine certified FR BIO 001, member of the association AB (Organic Agriculture).
- We source this wine directly from the Domaine Julien de l'Embisque in 84500 Bollene, France
- For information and images of Domaine Julien de l'Embisque