1 l = 39.33 €
Clos La Bohème, Cru Bourgeois, Haut Medoc AOP, organic red wine, 2016, from € 29,00
A Bourgois Cru is ranked 6th in the Médoc and costs only 5% of a Premier Cru. The Clos de La Boheme Cru Bourgois, Haut Médoc, is an excellent organic wine that provides at least 80% of the pleasure of a Premier Cru expressed in%. The judgments of the experts (see below) go in the direction of our impression of this excellent wine.
- Gold medal Challenge International du Vin 2019
- Silver medal Millesime Bio Montpellier 2019
- Silver medal Concours des Vignerons Indépendents 2019
- Color: deep ruby, purple tinted
- Nose: clean and delicate olfactory profile, with rich aromas of black cherries, plums, spices such as vanilla, licorice, clove, and delicate toasty aromas.
- Palate: abundant spicy fruit, blackcurrant, blackberry, cranberry. Ripe and round tannins characterize a deep and lasting finish.
Vinification of Cru Bourgeois Haut Médoc
The manual harvest was carried out from 11 to 17 October 2012. The grapes were then lightly pressed during the period of cold maceration, then fermented for 6 weeks in large wooden vats. Finally, they were transferred to barrels (80% new), in which malolactic fermentation and ripening took place for 20 months. The wine was bottled on July 29, 2014.
The Wine at a glance
- Type of wine: dry red wine
- Production area: Bordeaux, Haut Médoc
- Quanity in liters: 0.75
- Vintage: 2016
- Lifespan: 15 years from the vintage
- Aging: in barriques
- Alcohol in% vol .: 13
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Vegan suited
- Closure: natural cork
- Producer and bottler: Clos La Boheme, 33295 Blanguefort,
- Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-10
- Clos La Boheme is a member of the Association of Organic Agriculture AB (Agrobiology)
- We obtain this wine directly from the from the Clos La Boheme, 33295 Blanguefort, France
More information and images on Clos La Bohème