1 l = 28.53 €
Château Vieux Rivière, Lalande de Pomerol, pure organic wine, red, 2018, from 20,90
The Rivière family produces this Château Vieux Rivère Lalande de Pomerol from perfectly ripe grapes, picked by hand, which is pleasant and simple to taste.
Organic wine profile
- Color: dense garnet red color
- Nose: intense scent of red berries.
- Mouth: with freshness, full body and lovely, soft tannins. Very aromatic, long lasting taste.
- Drinking recommendation: Let this wine breathe in a carafe or glass for 1 to 2 hours and enjoy it at a temperature of 15 - 16 ° C.
Organic wine preparation Lalande Pomerol
The grapes thrive in a 13.5 hectare vineyard on the Néac plateau on clay and calcareous soil on which the Merlot grapes in particular feel comfortable. The grapes are harvested manually, fermented in stainless steel tanks with the grapes' own yeast at a controlled temperature. The malolactic fermentation takes place in 400 l oak barrels from 2nd or 3rd loading. The wine matures in it for 18 months.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine
- Production area: Lalande de Pomerol, Bordeaux
- Winery - Producer: Château Vieux Rivière
- Grapes: 85% Merlot, 10 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 5 % Cabernet Franc
- Fermentation and aging: in stainless steel vat
- Bottler: Original Château Vieux Riviere bottling
- Net fill volume in liters: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2018
- Can be stored: until 2030
- Alcohol content: 14.5 % vol.
- Suitable for vegans
- Allergenes: contains sulfites
- Member of AB - Agrículture Biologique
- organic certified FR-BIO
- We obtain this wine directly from Château Vieux Rivière, France
For information and photos of the Château Vieux Rivière