1 l = 13.00 €
Tenuta San Vito, Chianti DOCG, red, organic wine, 2020, from € 9,35
The organic wine from Tenuta San Vito Chianti DOCG was made from 100% Sangiovese grapes, which must be at least 80% in all Chianti wines. This defines the basic characteristics for Chianti wines that buyers of Chianti wine can rely on.
Organic wine - profile
- Color: shiny ruby red in the glass is already a successful overture.
- Nose: Its fresh and fruity bouquet is inviting.
- Mouth: crisp and fresh on the palate, very fruity typical Sangiovese, absolutely dry in taste.
- Serving suggestions: This organic wine can be drunk young, Enjoy this Chianti wine with a temperature of 13 to 15 ° C. It goes well with lighter dishes, especially with noodle dishes with tomato sauce, spaghetti, cannelloni, lasagne.
Organic wine - processing, Tenuta San Vito., Chianti DOCG
After more than 35 years of organic cultivation, no residues from previous "sins" (pesticides) can be found in the soil. In addition, the vineyards are surrounded by forest and protected from outside influences. As a result, pesticides cannot get directly into or onto the vines either via the roots or the air. This is a clear advantage over vineyards that have recently been converted to organic viticulture or that have been contaminated by neighbors spraying chemicals. The actual winemaking begins with the grape harvest, which is carried out manually or mechanically, depending on the location of the vineyards. After a relatively short maceration, the Sangiovese grapes produce a fruity red organic wine with few tannins. It is therefore ready to drink early and can be stored for less long.
The 6-month aging in large oak barrels refines this Chianti without suppressing the fruity aromas of the Sangiovese grapes.
The Chianti Tenuta San Vito at a glance
- Wine-Type: red wine
- Region of production: Tuscany
- Wine estate: Tenuta San Vito
- Grape variety: 100 % Sangiovese
- Maturing: in large oak barrels
- Bottling: Tenuta San Vito
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2020
- Shelf life: 4-5 years from vintage
- Alcohol: 14 % Vol..
- Vegan suited
- Allergenes: contains sulfites
- organic wine certified IT-BIO-006
- We obtain this organic Chianti directly from Tenuta San Vito in 50050 Montelupo, Italy
For information and impressions of Tenuta San Vito