1 l = 26.60 €
Cesani Serise, Rosso Toscano IGT, , organic red wine, 2013
The Cesani Serise is a red Tuscan organic wine from Cesani, which can not call Chianti because the grape is not allowed for Chianti. However, this does not affect its quality in any way.
- Colour: ruby red wine with purple reflections
- Nose: rich, fruity aromas of cherries and red berries, light notes of violets and spices.
- Mouth: "warm" and pleasantly full in taste with full, fruity taste, round but well structured, with ripe tannins, which accompany the long finish.
- Drinking recommendation: enjoy this enchanting red wine with 16 to 18 ° C, after you have aerated it something in a carafe or in large-bellied glasses. Storable up to 7 years from the vintage.
- Suitable for vegans
- Grape variety: 100% Ciliegiolo
- Alcohol in% Vol .: 13.5
- Drinking suggestion: Serve at 16 to 18° C.
- Suited for vegans
- Allegens: Contains sulphites
- Closure: Natural Cork
- Region of production: San Gimignano, Tusany
- Producer and bottler: Cesani in 53037 San Gimignano,Italy
- Certified IT-BIO-014
Organic wine processing Serise
All the vineyards of Cesani are planted with the typical native vines, exposed to a southeasterly direction. The soils consist of clay and sand. The harvest is done manually, depending on weather conditions from the beginning of October. After the grapes are picked, they have a short way to the estate, where they can be immediately processed without the risk of oxidation. Fermentation is done in concrete tanks because they insulate better than stainless steel tanks. Then the wine is pressed and separated from the skins and matured in oak barrels that have already been used once before for a different wine. This is not done for reasons of economy, but because thus the influence of the wood is less pronounced than in new oak barrels. Thus better the wine keeps its original fruit flavors of the grapes.
Bottling takes place after a slight filtering in October of the harvest the following year.
For information and impressions of Cesani