1 l = 12.80 €
Poggio Trevvalle, Morellino di Scansano DOCG, "Passera" organic red wine, 2016
This Poggio Trevvalle Morellino di Scansano "Passera" from the Maremma in the southern part of Tuscany could be a Chianti, because it is made of 100% Sangiovese. In this respect, it can be described as a very good and typical Tuscan organic wine.
- Color: dark ruby red with cherry-colored reflections
- Nose: Intense nose of ripe berries with spicy notes.
- Drinking recommendation: This Passera Morellino di Scansano is uncomplicated to enjoy, it tastes best with 16 ° C and is universally to combine with food, be it to the sandwich or to dark meat.
- Grape varieties: 100% Sangiovese
- Alcohol in% Vol .: 14
Organic wine processing Morellino di Scansano Passera
Grape picking by hand started on September 5th, 2016. The alcoholic fermentation/maceration was made in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks at 25° C for 18 days in average. The malolactic fermentation started during the winter month in concrete tanks.
The wine at a glance:
- Wine type: red wine, dry
- Production area: Tuscany, Maremma
- Winery and bottler: Poggio Trevvalle
- Net capacity: 0.75 l
- Shelf life: 4-5 years from the vintage
- Aging: fermentation in stainless steel tanks, mturing in concrete tanks
- Suitable for vegans
- Alcohol: 14% Vol ..
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- We obtain this wine directly from Poggio Trevvalle in 58050 Campagnatico, Italy
- Certified IT -BIO-006
For information and impressions of Poggio Trevvalle