1 l = 23.33 €
Buondonno, Chianti Classico DOCG, pure organic red wine, 2015
If an organic wine is awarded 3 glasses by the Gambero Rosso, then it must be a vintage in which all factors - weather, vineyard, grape quantity, grape quality, winemaking and maturation - are perfectly matched. Fortunately, this was the case with the Buondonno Chianti Classico.
Awarded with 3 glasses from the Gambero Rosso (edition 2017)
- Color: ruby red with purple nuances
- Nose: fruity-flowery-spicy aromas of black berries, black cherries, violets, sweetish notes of liquorice, cocoa.
- Mouth: On the palate, they repeat the nose-perceived aromas and add velvety-soft tannin, which is beautifully integrated into the medium-bodied body of this wine and contributes to a long-lasting taste.
- Drinking recommendation: now enjoy at 16-18 ° C until 7 years after the harvest year. First, let it breathe for 1 hour in a carafe.
- Suitable for vegans
- Grape varieties: 90% Sangiovese, 10% Canaiolo and Merlot
- Alcohol: 14.5% vol.
Organic wine processing Chianti Classico
Each of the three grape varieties is harvested separately by hand and processed into wine. Only after the fermentation and maturation of the wine in barriques is the joining of the individual wines to achieve the best possible Cuvée.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine, dry
- Production area: Tuscany
- Winery: Buondonno Casavecchia alla Piazza
- Net-weight in liters: 0,75
- Shelf life: 7 years from the vintage
- Aging: Barrique
- Bottler: Buondonno, 53011 Castellina in Chianti, Italy
- Closure: natural cork
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Certified by IT-BIO-014
For informatipon and photos of Buondonno