1 l = 15.93 €
La Cappuccina, Pinot Grigio, Venetie DOC, organic white wine, 2018/19, from € 11.45
Pinot Grigio vines are rarely found in this region with a basalt-containing subsoil. They were planted by the young winemakers for the sake of their grandfather, who ordered Pinot Grigio on Sundays when the family went on a trip to Verona. Anyone who drinks La Cappuccina Pinot Grigio will be able to understand it.
For information and impressions of La Cappuccina
- Color: bright yellow color
- Nose: complex scents of orange blossom, spicy orange peel, citrus
- Mouth: fresh, pure, round and elegant, with a good length and clear mineral notes
- Serving tip: goes well with seafood, fish, starters, risotto and pasta with vegetable sauce and can be enjoyed at a temperature of 10 - 12 ° C.
Organic wine processing Pinot Grigio
For this wine only the best grapes are used which come from vineyards that were planted with 5,400 vines about 20 years ago. They yield 55 hl / hectare. The grapes are harvested in mid-September, after a careful selection the berries are separated from the panicles and crushed. Juice and berry skins macerate for a few hours at a low temperature before the juice is separated from the berry skins by gentle pressing and fermented at a cool temperature. After fermentation, this Pinot Grigio matures on the yeast in stainless steel tanks for at least six months.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: dry white wine
- Production area: Veneto</li>
- Winery: La Cappuccina
- Grape variety: Pinot Grigio
- Fermentation and aging: in stainless steel
- Bottling: at the winery
- Net fill volume in liters: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Shelf life: 4 years from vintage
- Analysis: Alcohol 12,9 % Vol., residual sugar 1,5 g/l, Acidity 5,9 g/l, SO2 total 77 mg/l
- Allergens: contains sulfites
- Organic wine certified IT-Bio-005
- We obtain this wine directly from La Cappuccina, in 37032 Costalunga di Monteforte d'Alpone, Italy.
For information and photos of La Cappuccina