1 l = 15.93 €
La Cappuccina, Soave DOC, "Fontego", organic white wine, 2018
La Cappuccina is an impressive winery near Verona, which has been producing wonderful organic wines of high quality for many years, such as this La Cappuccina Soave "Fontego".
Vitae Ais 2020 - 3 stars (out of 3)
Vini Buoni d'Italia 2020 - 4 stars (out of 5)
Gambero Rosso – 2 glasses (out of 3)
Veronelli 2 stars (out of 3)
- Colour: Bright pale yellow color
- Nose: with a whole raft of Mediterranean flowers in the bouquet (jasmine, chamomile)
- Palate: juicy on the palate with aromas of citrus and pineapple, as well as a fresh and very pleasant finish.
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy it with a temperature of 10 - 12 ° C, and serve it as an aperitif, with starters, fish, white meats, gnocchi or pasta with light sauces.
- Optimal drinking time: now to 4 years after the harvest.
- Grape varieties: 90% Garganega, 10% Trebbiano di Soave
- Alcohol : 13% vol
- Suited for vegans
Organic wine making Soave Fontego
Organic wine making Soave Fontego The 90% Garganega, 10% Trebbiano di Soave vines grow in the Fontego vineyard with a remarkably high planting density of 4,800 to 5,400 vines / hectare on volcanic soil with basalt rock underground. They supply approx. 55 hectoliters of grapes per hectare of cultivated area. The grapes are harvested at the end of September, after a careful selection the berries are separated from the panicles and crushed. Juice and berry skins macerate a few hours before the juice is gently pressed from the berry skins and fermented at a cool temperature. After fermentation, this organic soave matures on the yeast in stainless steel tanks for six months.
The wine at a glance
- Wine-Typ: White wine dry
- Region of production: Veneto
- Wine estate: La Cappuccina
- Net content in liter: 0,75
- Shelf life: 4 J
- years from vintage
- Vinification: in large vats
- Bottler: La Cappuccina, in 37032 Costalunga di Monteforte d'Alpone, Italy.
- Closure: natural cork
- Allergenes: contains sulfites
- organic wine certified IT-Bio-005
For information and fotos from La Cappuccina