1 l = 19.93 €
La Cappuccina Monte Stelle Soave DOC Classic, organic white wine, 2019, from € 14.45
Slow Wine Slow Food 2020
Gambero Rosso 2 glasses
La Cappuccina Monte Stelle Soave lets you gaze at the stars and dream!
It is a small miracle what the Tessari siblings have created from the grapes of the 60-year-old Garganega vines in the Monte Stelle vineyard.
- Color: An enticing, deep lemon color.
- Nose: delicate, floral fragrances with notes of citrus fruits and orange peel.
- Mouth: first impressive freshness, followed by mineral notes - flint, the soil of volcanic origin sends its regards, the rich fruity aromas contribute to the perfect harmony and depth of this Soave wine of the extra class.
- Drinking recommendation: Serve it at a temperature of 10-12 ° C.
Organic wine - processing Campo Buri
The vines at the age of 60 years are planted with a planting density of 3,000 in a pergola trellis system on volcanic soil with basalt rock in the underground and give a yield of 50 hl per hectare. The grapes are picked by hand; machines would not be possible due to the pergola system. The berries are separated from the panicles and crushed, the mash macerates for a few hours at a low temperature before fermentation begins. The wine then refits on the lees until late spring.
The wine at a glance
- Type of wine: white wine dry
- Region of production: Veneto
- Grape variety: 100 % Garganega
- Fermentation and maturing: in stainless steel vats
- Bottling: Estate bottling
- Net content: 0,75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2019
- Shelf life: up to 5 years from vintage
- Analysis: Alcohol 13,2 % Vol., residual sugar 1,5 g/l, acidity 6 g/l, SO2 total 80 mg/l.
- Allergene: contains sulfites
- organic wine certified IT-Bio-005
- We obtain this wine directly from La Cappuccina, in 37032 Costalunga di Monteforte d'Alpone, Italy.
For information and impressions of La Cappuccina