1 l = 13.27 €
Quinta do Montalto, Vinha da Malhada, Reserva, Regional Lisboa, organic red wine, 2017, from € 9,45
The Quinta do Montalto Vinha da Malhada Reserva is a powerful blend of six grape varieties that make up a complex red organic wine. He comes from the Quinta do Montalto, a beautiful winery in the middle of Portugal.
Gold - International Organic Wine Award 2018 - Germany
Silver - International Wine Award 2018 - Spain
Seal of Approval - AWC Vienna 2018 - Austria
Silver - Catavinum World Wine & Spirits Competition 2019 - Spain
Silver - International Wine Award 2019 - Spain
Gold - Catavinum World Wine & Spirits Competition 2020 - Spain
Gold - International Wine Award 2020 - Spain
- Colour: ruby red with brick red reflections at the rim of the glass
- Nose: fruity aromas in abundance both in the nose and in the mouth.
- Palate: A powerful body, discreet, with ripe tannins and a subtle oak note yield a beautifully balanced organic red wine with good structure and long finish and a fine taste of toasted wood.
- Drinking recomendation: Serve it at 15 to 18° C.
Organic wine processing Malhada Reserva
Manual harvest, natural fermentation, aging in oak barrels.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine, dry
- Region of Production: Lisboa Regional
- Producer: Quinta do Montalto
- Grape varieties: Alicante Bouschet, Trincadeira, Touriga Nacional, Aragonez, Syrah and Castelão
- Aging: in large wooden barrels
- Bottler: Quinta do Montalto
- Net quantity: 0.75 l
- Verschluss Naturkork,
- Vintage: 2017
- Shelf life: 2023
- Alkoholgehalt: 13 % Vol.
- Suited for vegans
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Organic certified PT-BIO-02
- We source this wine from Quinta do Montalto in 2435-439 Ourem, Portugal
For information and impressions of Quinta do Montalto