1 l = 16.67 €
Quinta do Montalto, Cepa Pura Touriga Nacional, Regional Lisboa, organic wine, red, 2019, from € 12,10
This organic wine Quinta do Montalto Touriga Cepa Pura, Regional Lisboa was made of 100 % from the Touriga Nacional, Portugal's highest quality grape variety in the LIssabon wine region. That this is an internationally recognized good organic wine, you can see below.
- Silver Medal Premium Select Wine Challenge 2012
- Silver Medal Arriba, Spain 2012
- Silver Medal International Wine Challenge Vienna 2012
- Gold medal International organic wine award - Winesystem 2013
- Gold medal World Wine & Spirit competition 2014
Organic wine - profile:
- Colour: dense ruby red color
- Nose: aromas of black fruit and violets.
- Palate: elegant with fresh fruit and great harmony, long aftertaste with firm tannins.
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy this very pleasant red organic wine at a temperature of 16 - 18 ° C.
- Suited for vegans
- Varietal: Touriga Nacional
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Alcohol : 13.5% vol.
- Organic wine certified by PT-BIO-02
- We source this wine directly from the Quinta do Montalto in 2435-439, Ourem, Portugal
Organic wine - processing, Quinta do Montalto, Lisboa, regional, Cepa Pura, Touriga Nacional, red
After manual harvest the berries are separated from the panicles, easily bruised and fermented with the skins. Then this young organic wine matured for 5 months in 500-liter barrels made of American and French oak.
For information and impressions of Quinta do Montalto