1 l = 18.53 €
Agrovinaz, Courelas da Torre, Alentejo DOC, Felisbela, organic red wine, no SO2 added, 2021, from € 13.50
The Courelas da Torre Alentejo DOC Felisbela is a very appealing and fine organic wine that is very popular with our customers because it is not sulphurized and offers great drinking pleasure that you will not regret later. Since this organic wine was fermented with the grape's own yeasts, no sulfur was added to it, it was not clarified, not filtered and not stabilized, it can be described as a natural wine.
Organic wine - profile
- Color: shiny, dark ruby red
- Nose: intense fragrances of forest fruits, discreet notes of chocolate and spices
- Mouth: rich, multi-layered aromas, elegant with well-ripened tannins and long, supple taste
- Serving suggestion: Serve at 16° C to 18° C, matches with many dishes, light or dark meat from the grill, from the pan or with sauce, to medium-strong cheese varieties.
Organic wine - processing, Agrovinaz, Courelas da Torre, Alentejo DOC, Felisbela, red, no sulfites added
The wine Courelas da Torre comes from the vineyards of Redondo, whose sandy soil gives it the charming abundance and elegance. It is farmed completely free from herbicides and pesticides and the grapes are harvested manually to ensure their outstanding quality.
After the grapes have been put into cases holding 15 kg and brought to the estate for further processing, the berries are separated from the panicles, followed by crushing the berries, the alcoholic fermentation with natural yeasts in stainless steel tanks, then a slow pressing and separating the the wine from the skins and kernels. The wine rests a few month while the malolactic fermentation takes place. There is no stabilizing, no filtering and no SO 2 addet.
Therefor this organic wine can be described as natural wine!.
The organic wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine
- Region of production: Alentejo
- Producer: Agrovinaz, Courelas da Torre
- Grape varieties: Alicante Bouschet 40 %, Aragonez 30 %, Trincadeira 30 %.
- Fermentation and aging: in stainless steel
- Bottling: at wine estate Agrovinaz, Courelas da Torre
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork stopper
- Vintage: 2021
- Shelf life: 4 to 6 years
- Alcohol: 14 % vol.
- Vegan suited
- Allergenes: contains only endogen sulphites
- Certified by PT-BIO-05
- We source this wine directly from Courelas da Torre in 7170-047 Redondo, Portugal
For information and impressions of Courelas da Torre