1 l = 11.95 €
Weingut Sander, Chardonnay QbA, pure biodynamic white wine, 2018
Chardonnay is originally a French variety, but there is no reason why you should give us less good wine. The Weingut Sander Chardonnay is definitely a very clean and good organic wine with a gentler kind, as you know from the Chablis.
- Color: shiny golden yellow
- Nose: sweet, round aromas of ripe melon, walnuts and honey, with hints of citrus.
- Mouth: not as oily as overseas Chardonnay and not as strict as Chablis is that Chardonnay. It looks creamy, smooth, round and spicy. Its fine fruit acid and alcohol are well integrated. This fresh and balanced white wine offers a lot of pleasure to drink.
- Tasting recommendation: Serve at 8-10 ° C Durable until 2022.
- Analytical values: alcohol 13% by volume, residual sugar 3.8 g / l, acid 5.3 g / l.
- Variety: Chardonnay
- Production area: Mettenheim, Rheinhessen
- Suitable for vegans
- Net weight in liters: 0.75 l
- Vintage: 2018
- Shelf life: until 2023
- Aging: matured in the bole on the yeast and stirred several times
- Closure: screw cap
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Culture associations: Naturland, Demeter
- We buy this organic wine directly at the cellar Sander in Mettenheim, Germany
- Bio-certified DE-022 Eco-Control
About Sander winery
The Sander wine estate in Mettenheim was one of the leading organic producers in Germany. It has vineyards in mountainous areas with loess soils, but also on the Rhine with sandy soils. Today, the winery already sees its third generation working in organic farming and is also part of the Demeter association for bio-dynamic production. The Chardonnay grapes were manually harvested and spontaneously fermented with grape yeasts and matured in Palatinate oak barrels with regular stirring.
For information and impressions Weingut Sander