1 l = 10.80 €
Weingut Abril, Pinot Gris, organic white wine, 2018, from € 8.50
In the wine-growing region of Baden and especially on the Kaiserstuhl mainly Burgundy grape varieties are grown. Whether Pinot Noir, Pinot Blanc or Pinot Gris, they all feel very well here in Germany's southernmost corner with most sunny days / year. You will notice this whne enjoying the Weingut Abril Pinot Gris, an organic wine with very low residual sugar content
- Color: shiny with green highlights
- Nose: the soil of the Kaiserstuhl (mountain range located in southwestern Baden-Württemberg) gives clear mineral notes, which are complemented by beautiful fruity aromas of apple, peach, and with shades of mint and lemon balm .
- Palate: a very harmonious white wine with finesse and elegance and a pleasant final note.
- Varietal: Pinot Gris
- Production region: Kaiserstuhl, Baden
- Vintage: 2018
- Tasting tip: 8-10 ° C and from here until 2021
- Aging: in stainless tank
- Closing: screw cap
- Analysis: Alcohol12.5% vol.residual sugar 1.6 g / l, acidity 6.6 g / l
- Bottler: Weingut Abril
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Organic wine certified DE-ÖKO-039
- We buy this wine directly from Weingut Abril, Germany.
For information and impressions of Weingut Abril