1 l = 48.00 €
Weingut Abril Pinot Noir, Enselberg, organic wine, red, 2020, from € 35.50
The grapes for this Weingut Abril Pinot Noir Zeit come from a vineyard called Steinbuck with heavy, dark volcanic soil and have reached remarkable quality. Gault-Millau and Eichelmann gave this Pinot Noir a high rating. The term temps refers to the time it takes to vinify it and let it mature.
This organic wine is shipped directly from the Weingut Abril.
The shipping costs depend of the country of destination - please se shipping and payment.
From 12 bottles / variety, we reduce the price per bottle by € 0.50, compensaes partly the cost of shipping.
The minimum order quantity is 6 bottles of one type of wine or mixed.
If you order wines from other wineries at the same time, there will be additional shipping costs which we will recalculate.
Organic wine profile
- Color: dark garnet red
- Nose: arômes fruités prononcés de baies noires et rouges avec des notes épicées de poivre noir, café torréfié, notes fumées.
- Palate: Bouche : très riche et impressionnante en bouche, structure tannique fine avec une longue finale.
Weingut Abril in brief
Located between the Vosges and the Black Forest, the Kaiserstuhl is visible from afar in the Rhine Plain. Vineyard in the best sense of the word, from an active volcano about 19 million years ago. On its flanks have formed layers of mineral-rich soils which today, in connection with a favorable climate, offer excellent conditions for viticulture.
The Wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine, dry
- Region: Baden, Kaiserstuhl
- Producer and bottler: Weingut Abril
- Grape variety: Pinot Noir
- Aging: in barriques
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Vintage: 2018
- Shelf life: 2030
- Analysis: Alcohol 13.5 % vol., Acididy 6 g/l, residual sugar 1.5 g/l
- Suitable for vegans
- Closing: natural cork
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Organic wine certified DE-ÖKO-039
- We obtain thsi wine from Weingut Abril, Am Enselberg 1, 79235 Vogtsburg-Bischoffingen, Germany
For information and impressions of Weingut Abril