1 l = 11.87 €
Weingut Mohr, Riesling, dry, organic wine, white, 2018, from € 8,40
The wine region Rheingau has a legendary reputation for its Riesling wines from steep slopes, which also has the winery Mohr. The Weingut Mohr Riesling dry is an organic white wine ideally suited to represent the typical characteristics of the Rheingau Rieslings before exploring higher rated wines.
The wine at a glance
- Color: bright straw yellow
- Nose: stimulating aromas of citrus fruits and freshly harvested apple, as well as spicy notes.
- Mouth: the fine minerality of the shale gives this white organic wine in conjunction with the fruit play a clear directness and freshness. This makes it a typical Riesling from the Rheingau region.
- Serving tips: with lightly spiced dishes, with light poultry or fish, also in combination with Southeast Asian dishes.
- Grape variety: Riesling
- Region of production: Rheingau
- Net-content in liter: 0,75 l
- Vintage: 2018
- Shelf life: 2021
- Maturation: in stainless steel tanks
- Closure: Screw cap
- Producer and bottler: Weingut Mohr, 65391 Lorch, Rheingau
- Allergene: contains sulphite
- Organic certification DE-ÖKO-039
- Vegan suited
- Analysis: Alcohol 12 % vol., Acid 7,3 g / l, residual sugar 6.8 g / l
- Producer and bottler: Weingut Mohr
- We purchase this wine directly from Weingut Mohr in Lorch, Germany
About the winery Mohr
The winery Mohr operates modern organic wine production since 2014 according to the guidelines of ECOVIN. In a natural harmony, first-class organic wines are produced here for your pure enjoyment. The Lorch steep slopes with the stony, schist and quartz-rich soils are the basis and the largest capital of the resident organic wine Mohr, which allows to produce high quality and unique organic wines.
For information and impressions of Weingut Mohr