1 l = 7.73 €
Weingut Schleinzer, Zweigelt QbA, organic redwine, 2016
Really a successful organic wine made from Austria's most famous red grape, the Zweigelt. From there, Herbert Schleinzer produced the organic wine Zweigelt QbA Weinviertel, which will give you a lot of fun to drink at an affordable price.
- Colour: deep ruby garnet with violet hues.
- Nose: subtle woody aromas as this wine has matured and aged in 1200 liter oak barrels. Fragrances of ripe blackberries, plums and fresh cherries and a subtle delicate flavor.
- Palate: Refreshing and fresh in the mouth, with lots of fruits, spices and body all with a nice structure and a soft reverb.
About Schleinzer viticulture
Herbert and Renate Schleinzer have been practicing viticulture and organic farming for many years. They have been exemplary for several winemakers in the Retz region, also to separate from "chemical agriculture". They are both sincere and 100% organic farmers, with a deep understanding of what they do. At the same time modest in its kind, but also in the price of their wines.
The Wine at a glance
- Type of wine: red wine
- Production area: Weinviertel
- Producer: Weinbau Schleinzer
- Grape variety: Zweigelt
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Vintage: 2018
- Tasting Tip: Serve at 8-10 ° C by 2022
- Aging: oak barrels
- Closing: screw cap
- Alcohol: 13.5% vol.
- Bottled: Weinbau Schleinzer, Unterretzbach
- Organic certification AT-Bio-402
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Suitable for vegans
- We source this wine from Schleinzer Weinbau in Unterretzbach, Austria
For information and photos of Weinbau Herbert Schleinzer