1 l = 22.00 €
Château Rioublanc, organic Cremant de Bordeaux, "Triple Zero" white
The term Cremant is mainly used in France for sparkling wines, which are produced in the bottle fermentation process (such as champagne) and must have at least a pressure of 3.5 bar compared to 6 bar champagne. This applies to all regions, although the grape varieties may vary from region to region. This Château Rioublanc Cremant de Bordeaux is an organic wine that does not contain any added dosing that has not been filtered or sulfurized - hence Triple Zero.
Triple Zero means that this Champagne did not receive a dosage, ist was not filtered and no sulphit was added.
- Colour: brilliant with an abundance of fine persistent bubbles .
- Nose: crisp and fresh with scents of white flowers, pears and yeasty brioche notes.
- Palate: both lively and well-rounded, making it refreshing and enjoyable
- Service : This Crémant can be emjoyed now. It will keep for up to 2 years from delivery.Serve at 8 to 10° C , ideally as an aperitif or throughout a meal due to its roundness. Conventionally, this Cremant will be served as an aperitif to create a festive time. It will perfectly accompany fish and seafood. Also think to serve this wine with cheese (sheep and goats in particular). Finally, often at dessert time, or with your birthday cake.
Organic Crement processing
The grapes are harvested by hand in boxes, followed by a very gentle first fermentation, which is responsible for a perfect finesse of this cream. In this vintage it was due to the absolutely healthy grapes and the freshness and balance of the wine no risk not to sulfur it and still guarantee its durability. This is also the case of the second fermentation naturally produced carbon dioxide as an excellent antioxidant.
The Cremant at a glance
- Type of wine: sparkling wine dry
- Region of production: Bordeaux
- Producer: Ch1ateau Rioublanc
- Grape varieties :Sémillon 50 %, Sauvignon 35 %, Colombard 15 %.
- Fermentation: 1st fermentation in stainless steel vats, 2nd fermentation in bottles
- Aging: in bottles
- Bottling: at the winery
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Closure: Champagne tap
- Analysis :Alcohol: 12,1 % vol., residual Sugar: 7 g/l, pH : 3.34, So2 total : 52mg/l, Pression 7 bar
- Vegan suited
- Cremant de Bordeax organic certified by Ecocert FR-BIO-01
- We source this organic Cremant de Bordeaux directly from the Château Rioublanc in 33910 St Ciers d' Abazac, France.
For information and photos of the Château Rioublanc