1 l = 46.60 €
Château La Dorgonne, Cabernet Sauvignon, IGP de Vaucluse, Vin bio, red, 2014, from € 34.55
The Lubéron is a traditional region of vineyards, choosing organic production methods, Château La Dorgonne helps preserve this tradition and the ecosystem that makes all the quality of the organic wines that it produces. Evidenced by excellency is the Château La Dorgonne "Exception du Terroir" organic red wine.
Organic wine profile
- Colour: beautiful, deep red with purple hues
- Nose: excellent nose, great aromatic variety.
- Palate: balanced and velvety. Finish with black currants. A vintage of equilibrium offering properties of aromatic precision on black fruits, a structure with controlled tannin constitution, roundness and volume, in which freshness blends harmoniously with concentration.
- Recommendations: Venison with pepper sauce. Very successful with this vintage 2014. This wine is now to be tasted, but also offers great aging potential. Decanting is necessary to express all of the aromatic complexity.
Organic wine processing, Château La Dorgonne, Exception du Terroir, red
The grapes are harvested manually, the berries are separated from the branches and panicles. Maceration in conical wooden vats, 18 months aging in barrels, 30% new barrels.
The organic wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine
- Region of production : Luberon, Provence
- Wine estate: Château la Dorgonne
- Grape varieties: 70% Syrah, 30% Grenache (age 30 to 35 years)
- Vinification, aging: Mazeration in wooden vats, aging 18 month in barriques of which 30% new ones.
- Bottling: at the Château
- Quantity : 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2014
- Shelf life: up to 2025
- Alcohol : 13,5% vol.
- Allergens : contains sulphites
- Certified organic FR BIO 001
- We source this red wine directly from Château La Dorgonne, 84240 La Tour d'Aigues, France
For information and images of Château La Dorgonne