Domaine de Marcoux, Raisin de Loup, organic wine, red, from € 9.85
The Domaine de Marcoux Raisin de Loup is a Vin de France that was previously called table wine. A fresh and pleasant wine made with the same care as the more famous organic wines from this winery.
Organic wine - profile
- Color: bright garnet red color with purple reflections.
- Nose: fresh aromas of red berries with floral notes.
- Mouth: only a few meters separate this vin de France from being allowed to be a Côtes du Rhone. If we didn't know better, we would take him for it. It is very pleasant to enjoy because acidity, fruit, body and alcohol combine harmoniously.
- Drinking recommendation: at 14 to 15 ° C, this wine shows its best side.
Organic wine - production, Domaine de Marcoux, Raisin du Loup, red
The grapes for this wine come from two plots that are located directly on the Rhône and are called Grand -Rhône and Petit Rhône. The soil there consists of alluvium and silt.
The grapes are harvested by hand and the first time is sorted. A second sorting then takes place in the cellar before the mashing and fermentation, which begins spontaneously with the grape's own yeast and takes about 2 weeks. During this time, the mash is pumped around every day so that the cap floating on the mash is always moist and the colors and flavors in it can dissolve and migrate into the wine. After fermentation has ended, this wine is aged in concrete barrels for 6 months.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine, dry
- Growing area: Rhône
- Winery - Producer: Domaine de Marcoux
- Grape varieties: Grenache, Syrah, Caladoc
- Fermentation and aging: in concrete barrels
- Bottling: at the wine estate
- Net volume in liters: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Storable: until 2025
- Allergenes: contains sulphites
- Alcohol content in% vol .: 14
- Suitable for vegans
- Organic certified FR-BIO-01
- We source this organic wine directly from France
For information and photos from the Domaine de Marcoux