1 l = 12.33 €
Domaine Marion Pla, Saint Chinian DOP, "Premier Sceau", organic wine, red, 2013
A nice organic red wine from the Domaine Maion Pla, that would be a shame to drink without attention. It is a honest wine with character, consistent in its fragrance and its taste, medium-bodied with a variety of fruity and spicy aromas. This is ensured by four typical Mediterranean grape varieties and an environment that resembles and smells like a wild herb garden.
14-14.5 points (of 20) Pla: Revue du vin de France n° 612 page 164
- Color: Garnet red robe with reddish purple highlights
- Nose: spicy with notes of fleshy, full-ripe fruit.
- Mouth: a complex blend of several Mediterranean grape varieties with a variety of red fruit aromas and a touch of garrigues. Opulent, focused and balanced. The tannins are present and silky, with hints of licorice in the beautiful and long finish.
- Drinking recommendation: enjoy this red wine with a temperature of 14 to 15 ° C, to good and simple meals, or in a cozy round.
- Grape varieties: 30% Grenache, 40% Syrah, 15% Mourvèdre, 15% Carignan
- Alcohol in % Vol .: 13
Organic wine processing Saint Chinian Premier Sceaux
The grapes are harvested in perfect maturity, freed from the panicles and fermented in temperature-controlled vats to preserve the fresh flavours. After a several months long maturation a light filtering of this organic wine is done shortly before bottling.
The wine at a glance
- Production area: Saint Chinian, Languedoc
- Winery: Domaine Marion Pla
- Bottler: Original Winery Bottling Domaine Marion Pla, 34460 Cessenon sur Orb, France
- Net-weight in liters: 0,75
- Shelf life: until 2021
- Aging: stainless steel
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Organic wine certified FR-BIO-01
- We obtain this directly from the Domaine Marion Pla in 34460 Cessenon sur Orb.
For information and images of Domaine Marion Pla