1 l = 8.93 €
Merlot, La Marouette, vin de Pays d'Oc, Terroirs Vivants, organic wine, red, 2015
The organic Merlot La Marouette wine is velvety, full-bodied and fruity and offers everything you would expect from this varietal at a surprisingly low price.
- Colour: Deep ruby red.
- Nose: Fruity notes with a dominance of aromas of plums and cherries.
- Palate: Creamy, full-bodied and fruity. This Merlot from organic farming offers everything you expect from this grape at an attractive price.
The Wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine
- Grapes: Merlot
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Tasting advice: now or three years from the vintage, tasting temperature: 16 ° C.
- Alcohol: 13% vol.
- Cellar and Bottler: Terroirs Vivants Jacques Frelin, 34070 Montpellier, Languedoc
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Organic wine certified FR-BIO-01
- We buy this eco-wine directly from Terroirs Vivants in 34070 Montpellier, France
For information ans impressions of Terroirs Vivants Jacques Frelin