1 l = 18.00 €
Poggio Ridente, Barbera d'Asti Superiore, "San Sebastiano" DOCG, organic wine, red, 2017, from € 12.95
The Poggio Ridente Barbera d 'Asti Superiore was made from mauell harvested grapes from the San Sebastiano vineyard. It is a very excellent location with very long sun exposure. Hence the very special quality of this organic wine with a high enjoyment value.
- Color: a deep, ruby red color impresses the eye
- Nose: complex bouquet of red berries, plums and sweet spices and vanilla are tempting.
- Mouth: mouth-filling, complex and rich fruity aromas, a hint of vanilla, as well as a restrained smoky note, which points to the refinement of this wine in oak barrels. There is also a pleasant, ripe tannin. the taste is long lasting.
- Drinking recommendation: How about a Brasato, that's the name of a beef roast in Piedmont, which stews with this wonderful Barbera (it does not always have to be Barolo), and which also makes him all honor at the table. As a side dish Polenta fits perfectly. This Barbera may be served at 18 to 20 ° C. Enjoy it within 6 years from the harvest year
- Suitable for vegans
- Production area: Piedmont
- Winery: Poggio Ridente
- Netto-Weight in liters: 0,75
- Shelf life: 2024
- Maturing: Barrique
- Bottler: Poggio Ridente, Coconato, Piedmont
- Allergens: Contains sulphites.
- Grape variety: Barbera
- Alcohol: 14,5% vol.
- We obtain this wine directly from Poggio Ridente in 14023 Coconato - Italy
- Organic wine certified IT-BIO-006
For information and impressions of Poggio Ridente