1 l = 31.93 €
La Cappuccina, Campo Buri, IGT Veneto, organic red wine, 2015
International Organic Wine 2019 Germany - Goldmedaille
Vitae Ais 3 stars
Slow Wine Slow Food 2020
Gambero Rosso 2 glasses
Veronelli 3 stars
La Cappuccina Campo Buri was made from Carmenère, an old Veneto grape variety (a Cabernet Franc biotype) and Osoleta (an old and rare native variety). This resulted in the top wine of the winery of the highest quality and sophistication.
- Color: intense, dense ruby red
- Nose: a potpourri of fragrances made from herbs, spices, red and black currants, blueberries, vanilla, pepper, clove.
- Mouth: Its taste gives a very harmonious impression due to its balanced relationship between fruit and ripe tannin. Its finale is infinitely long.
- Drinking recommendation: after you have thoroughly ventilated these wines, serve them at a temperature of 18 - 20 ° C. Enjoy it now or within 10 years from vintage.
- Grape varieties: 90% Carmenère, 10% Osoleta
- Alcohol: 14.5% vol.
Organic wine - processing Campo Buri
The vines are planted with a density of 5,400 in Guyot and wire trellis system on volcanic soil with basalt rock underground and give a yield of 45 hectoliters per hectare. The grape harvest is done separately for the two varieties Carmenère (a clone of Cabernet Franc vine) and the Ossoleta that ripen at different times. The berries are crushed, the mash is fermented and macerated 30 - 40 days at a maximum temperature of 28 ° C. Then the young organic wine is aged 14 months in new French oak casks and at least one year in the bottle before it leaves the winery.
The wine at a glance
- Type of wine: red wine, dry
- Region of production: Veneto
- Wine estate: La Cappuccina
- Net content: 0,75 l
- Maturing: 14 month in barriques
- Bottler: La Cappuccina, in 37032 Costalunga di Monteforte d'Alpone, Italy.
- Closure: natural cork
- Allergene: contains sulfites
- organic wine certified IT-Bio-005
For information and impressions of La Cappuccina