1 l = 4.83 €
Quinta do Montalto, "Filas", organic wine, white, bag in box 3 liter
Experience new vines in the Quinta do Montalto Filas, a white organic wine from the center of Portugal created with three typical local grape varieties which do not exist elsewhere.
Organic wine - profile
- Color: pale lemon with green hues
- Nose: fresh, fruity aromas of citrus fruits, apples,
- Palate: stimulating fruity aromas, with a hint of residual sweetness. Tasty and easy to to enjoy, provides a lot of drinking pleasure by itself, but is also suitable as companion with hot or cold appetizers or light vegetarian cuisine.
Organic wine - processing, Quinta do Montalto, Filas, white, 3 liter bag in box
Also for this low priced organic wine the grapes were picked manually, immediately pressed and fermented.
The wine at a glance
- Type of wine: white, lieght, dry
- Region of production: Lisboa
- Producer: Quinta do Montalto
- Grape varieties: Fernão Pires, Arinto, Rabo de Ovelha, Olho de Lebre
- Fermented and aged: in stainless steel vats
- Suited for vegans.
- Alcohol: 12.5 % Vol.
- Contains sulphites
- Organic certification PT-BIO-02
- We source this wine from the Quinta do Montalto in 2435-439 Ourem, Portugal
For information and impressions of Quinta do Montalto