1 l = 33.33 €
Weingut Mohr, Riesling, Rheingau, 1. Gewächs, Lorcher Bodental-Steinberg, organic wine, 2016, from € 24,50
This Weingut Mohr Riesling 1. Gewächs" (first Growth) shows impressively that the good reputation of the winegrowing area Rheingau is justified. It is an organic wine of the top class of grapes that were harvested by hand in steep vineyards. It pays to spend something more every now and then.
- Colour: because of its longer stay in barrels, it is of a slightly darker straw yellow color than a young wine
- Nose: inensive fragrances of white peach, Litchi; and sweetish citrus fruits.
- Mouth: In the mouth it is so complex that without having seen the label, you immediately feel that it can only be a great wine, for which everything was done to create it. Overall very complex, great wine with depth and substance. Acidity, sweetness, mineral content (slate) and alcohol balance each other and end a long-lasting, harmonious taste.
- Food recommendation: to shellfish, fish prepared with exotic spices, light meat, especially suitable for demanding Asian dishes.
- Analysis: alcohol 12.50 % vol., Acid 7.70 g / l, residual sugar 5.80 g / l
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Producer and bottler: Weingut Mohr, Lorch, Rheingau
- We source this wine from Weingut Mohr in Lorch, Germany
- Organic certification DE-OEKO-039
About the winery Mohr
The winery Mohr operates modern organic wine production since 2014 according to the guidelines of ECOVIN. In a natural harmony, first-class organic wines are produced here for your pure enjoyment. The Lorch steep slopes with the stony, schist and quartz-rich soils are the basis and the largest capital of the resident organic wine Mohr, which allows to produce high quality and unique organic wines.
For information ans impressions of Weingut Mohr