1 l = 17.20 €
Weingut Mohr, Pinot Noir, dry, organic wine, red 2018, from € 12.40
The winegrowing area Rheingau has a legendary reputation for its Riesling wines from steep slopes, but also Pinot Noir flourishes here, as this Weingut Mohr Pinot Noir proves. Incidentally, Pinot Noir is the French name for Spätburgunder, which German winegrowers like to take over when their wine has matured in oak barrels, just like this red organic wine.
- Color: dark, translucent raspberry red
- Nose: delicate, sweetish scents of red berries, cherry and black currants
- Mouth: full-bodied, velvety and mild on the palate
- Serving recommendation: Serve at 15 to 18° C. Fits to crunchy foods, medium-ripe cheeses.
- Vegan suited
- Analysis: Alcohol: 13,5 % vol, Acidity 6.1 g/l, Sugar residuel 8,1 g/l
- Allergenes: Contains sulphites
- Area of production: Rheingau
- Producer and bottler: Weingut Mohr in Lorch, Rheingau
- We source this wine from Weingut Mohr, Germany
- Organic certified DE-OEKO-039
About the winery Mohr
The winery Mohr operates modern organic wine production since 2014 according to the guidelines of ECOVIN. In a natural harmony, first-class organic wines are produced here for your pure enjoyment. The Lorch steep slopes with the stony, slate and quartz-rich soils are basis and the largest capital of the resident organic wine Mohr, which produces high-quality and unique organic wine.
For information and impressions of Weingut Mohr