1 l = 20.67 €
Château La Dorgonne, Côtes du Luberon, organic wine, red, 2017, from € 15.45
Of course, as Germany's first organic wine importer, we have known for a long time that organic growing really matters, so there's nothing random about choosing our wines. So it is with this organic wine Côtes du Luberon of the Château La Dorgonne that fulfills our criteria in an ideal way, as you can see from some photos taken on site
- Colour: lively, very dark carmine ruby red
- Nose: already the aromatic fruity-spicy fragrance arouses great curiosity on this organic wine. You can not wait to taste it too, and then the expectations are exceeded!
- Mouth: a rich potpourri of aromas of red and black forest berries, with hints of roasted almonds and nuts, sweet spices and a hint of roasted coffee. On the palate velvety with ripe "fine-grained" tannin, which gives this convincing wine structure, perfect harmony and a hardly endendenden reverberation.
- Drinking recommendation: let this organic wine from a particularly good vintage breathe before drinking in a carafe or in the glass. The ideal drinking temperature is between 17 and 19 ° C. It harmonizes due to its intense character to well-seasoned Provencal cuisine, e.g. Leg of lamb from the Luberon peppered with garlic and seasoned with herbs of Provence), but also to an entrecôte or boar back he would fit well.
- Grape variety: Grenache and Syrah, the typical grape varieties of the region.
- Alcohol in% Vol .: 13.5
Organic wine preparation Côtes du Luberon red
Depending on the quality of the grapes and the location of the vineyards, the grapes are harvested mechanically or manually, the berries are separated from the branches and panicles. Then fermented in the mash. After alcoholic fermentation in a stainless steel tank, this red wine is transferred to large wooden barrels without the lees and yeast that have settled in the fermentation tank. This is followed by the malolactic fermentation and the maturation of the wine.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine.
- Production area: Luberon, Provence
- Winery: Château La Dorgonne
- Quantity in liters: 0,75
- Aging: in stainless steel and wooden barrels
- Bottler: Château La Dorgonne
- Suitable for vegans
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Closure: cork
- Organic wine certified by FR-BIO-01
- This organic wine is obtained directly from the Château La Dorgonne, 84240 La Tour d'Aigues, France
For information and images of Château La Dorgonne