Drinking wine means enjoying. This is especially true for organically grown wines from Germany and Europe. These are not only gentler on the environment than conventional wines. An organic wine simply tastes more intense and full-bodied and impresses with a great variety of natural flavors and flavors.
Buy organic wine and enjoy the delicious variety
Organic wine [pure] Hartl trades since 1983 with organically grown wines from Germany, France, Italy and other European wine-growing areas. Whether red wine, white wine or rosé: In our organic wines shipment you will find delicious wines of the highest quality. Discover now our diverse organic wine assortment!
Fabulous organic wine from the Clos du Joncuas for connoisseurs
from a organic farm that is run with heart and mind
Grape harvest in the vineyard of the Clos du Joncuas
These grapes produce "warm" full-bodied and high quality wines that fit perfectly into the cold season. They accompany hearty meals or a cozy evening by the fireplace. They are now ready to drink but not outdated and can be stored for several more years. Compare prices and vintages and order your festive wines now with us. They are a true gift of nature!
Item 0324 Seguret, AOP, Domaine La Garanciere, Clos du Juncuas, rot, 2016
from € 18,10/bottle
Item Art. 0323(2) Vacqueras, La Font de
Papier, Clos du Juncuas, rot, 2016
from € 20,00/Fl.
Item 0325 Gigondas AOP Clos du
Joncuas, rot, 2016
from € 26,00/Fl.
Please click on the item number to
Organic wine - At the interface of tradition and modernity
A good organic wine is not only delicious. With the purchase of our wine you also support those winegrowers who rely on the traditional viticulture and consciously renounce the conventional, environmentally damaging techniques and chemical fertilizers. The current 2017 vintage has also been grown using traditional organic methods on healthy soil and environmentally friendly vineyards. This is what "Bio" stands for: environmentally conscious enjoyment that fairly compensates the tradition-conscious winemaker. With this credo, Biowein [pur] started in 1983 as Germany's first organic wine importer and distributor of wines from Europe (especially Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, France and Portugal). Today, modern technology makes it possible for us to send the wine of our winemakers within Europe within a few days - to private customers, retailers and restaurateurs.
That's our philosophy
The "organic" label promises an environmentally friendly and fair winery on a possibly natural winery. After all, our organic winemakers abstain from all those toxic chemicals that are used in industrial cultivation and even in the wine cellar. To ensure this, we work closely with our winemakers and deliver only the best quality. We have high expectations of every vineyard and all the vines and grapes, which eventually become the wine for which we like to stand by our name. So we can promise you, delicious and always tested to organic standards wine from Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, France and other wine nations. Real connoisseurs taste the grape varieties especially with the tasty organic wine.
The advantages of our online shop
- No minimum order quantity for private customers. Order from a bottle (0.75 liters)!
- Award-winning organic wine from winemakers and bodegas, which we have known personally for
- Fast delivery of wines in 1 to 2 days within Germany, 3 to 4 days to other destinations.
- Organic wine tasting packages (6 bottles of 0.75 liter with, 5% discount) to discover your favorite personal wine. Riesling, red wine, white wine, rosé, cabernet or sauvignon blanc? Let yourself be surprised!
- Organic wine tasting subscriptions (3, 4 or 6 bottles (0.75 liter), 10% discount) and one year free shipping. So you always stay supplied and enjoy the variety of our great wine inventory (red wine, white wine, rose wine equally): Riesling, Rioja, Dornfelder, Merlot, Bordeaux, Cabernet, Sauvignon Blanc, etc. From dry to sweet something for everyone.
- Regular special offers for regular customers with up to 10% discount. We reward your loyalty with great organic wine offers.
- Pay conveniently with PayPal easy, secure and fast, by credit card via PayPal even without prior registration. This service is free for customers!
- SSL Encryption: All order processes are SSL encrypted, so that your personal information can never fall into the wrong hands!
Our organic wines are award-winning
We do not just promise you delicious organic wine. Numerous institutions have already awarded the wines of our winegrowers with recognized medals, which many winegrowers proudly print themselves on the label. We deliver award-winning organic wines from France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria and Germany. We always know who bottles this wine on which winery and work closely with the winemakers to ensure a quality product that meets our high standards. Whether Riesling, red wine, white wine, rosé, Cabernet, or Sauvignon Blanc: In our online shop you get only the best organic quality.
Click on one of the logos to see all our awarded organic wines
Rate our organic wine on Facebook and get your free bottle!
The satisfaction of our customers is very important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to leave your honest opinion on our Facebook page. The first 10 customers who write a review, we are rewarded with a good bottle of organic wine. Please enter your customer number below your rating!
You would like to be informed about organic wine? Visit our "Organic Wine Germany" blog. You will also find us on Facebook.
or our Blog Biowein Deutschland!
We accept payment via PayPal, which
also involves easy credit card payment.