1 l = 4.19 €
Quinta do Montalto, "Filas", organic red wine in bag in box 5 liters
Experience an affordable red wine from organic production, the Quinta do Montalto "Filas", (friend). It was made from several Portuguese grape varieties that you probably do not know yet and that are not available elsewhere. Here you can discover a really new red wine, which you get in the 5 liter bag in box.
- Color: strong, fresh red
- Nose: fruity scents of red and black berries
- Mouth: sympathetic and harmonious on the palate with fruit and delicate tannin.
- Drinking recommendation: Serve with approx. 12-15 ° C. Instructions for use: Store as cool as possible. Once the valve has been opened, the box should be positioned so that the nozzle is covered with wine. If you do so, the shelf life is about 1 month.
- Grape varieties: Castelão, Alicante Bouchet, Aragonez, Trincadeira, Baga
- Alcohol content in %: Vol: 12.5
Organic wine - preparing Filas red
Also for this wine, the grapes are harvested manually (from young vines). The mash fermentation is relatively short, because only the "soft" flavors and the color, but only a few tannins should be extracted from the grape skins.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine, dry
- Grape varieties: Castelão, Alicante Bouche, Aragonez, Trincadeira, Baga
- Production area: Lisboa Regional
- Netto-Weight in liters: 5,0 l
- Vintage: 2018
- Shelf life: closed in original condition and 6 months after delivery in cool storage.
- Aging: in stainless steel tank
- Closure: nozzle sealed
- Bottler: Original Winery Bottling Quinta do Montalto, 2435-439 Ourem, Portugal
- We purchase this wine directly from the Quinta do Montalto in 2435-439 Ourem
- Suitable for vegans
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- organic certified PT-BIO-02
Information and images from the Quinta do Montalto