1 l = 10.00 €
Cantina Pizzolato, Merlot, Venezia DOC, organic wine, red, 2017
Varietal Merlot Venezia DOC organic wine with a fresh, winey scent. Short maceration, whereby only a few tannins enter the wine. Soft, harmonious and dry. An uncomplicated companion to all occasions. It would be nice if you could get such a tasty wine in the simple gastronomy!
Organic wine - profile
- Color: bright, clear ruby red
- Nose: fine, fruity scent of cherries and plums
- Mouth: very balanced, harmonious wine for uncomplicated enjoyment.
- Drinking recommendation: if wines with a natural alcohol content of up to 15% Vol. From the south of Europe contain too much alcohol, they should stick to this much lighter Merlot.
Organic wine - processing, Cantina Pizzolato, Merlot, Venezia DOC
The Cantina Pizzolato is a modern and efficient company that can machine its vines, which mostly grow on flat terrain. This also includes the grape harvest. If the weather conditions were favorable in the course of summer and autumn and the grapes were healthy at the time of harvest, this does not mean a disadvantage for the quality of the resulting wine. Otherwise, the grapes are either sorted after harvest or the harvest is done manually. Only in this way is it possible to offer good organic wine relatively inexpensively. Only those who, as wine producers, have oversized harvests, neglect the cultivation of the soil in the vineyards and the care of the vines, save on the payment of their employees, employ illegal employees and do not pay social security contributions, can offer organic wines at lower prices.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine, dry
- Production area: Veneto, north of Venice.
- Winery: Cantina Pizzolato
- Grape variety Merlot
- Fermentation and aging: in stainless steel casks
- Bottling: at the Wine estate
- Quantitiy liters: 0,75
- Shelf life: 3 years from vintage
- Vegan certified
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Certified IT-BIO-005
- We obtain this wine directly from La Cantina Pizzolato in 31020 Villorba, Italy
For information and images of Cantina Pizzolato